Gogarty’s Traditional Irish Bar is designed in the late 19th Century style with flagstone floors, original artefacts can be found throughout the pub. The walls pay tribute to Gogarty himself and to Joyce, Beckett, Behan and many other famous Irish writers.
• Private Dining Options Available • Ideal for Christmas parties • Corporate bookings accepted
• Groups & Tours catered for • Ideal venue for photo shoots • Heated Beer Gardens
• Full Range of entertainment options • Excellent Temple Bar Location
Hire a traditional Irish Bar from as little as €299! Gogartys Bar is available Mon to Thurs only.
Gogartys rooftop restaurant is one of Dublin’s most famous eateries and now you can claim this piece of Dublin as your own for an afternoon!
Private Dining Option; hire our restaurant
on an exclusive basis Monday – Friday,
12 noon till 3pm
Extensive Traditional Irish Menu available
including buffet options for express lunches
Fully Staffed and Fully licensed
Capacity 85 people seated
AV equipment can be supplied as required
Extensive wine list including private cellar collection
This cosy and inviting space was once part of the old Central Bank of Ireland. Gogartys Library Bar is ideal for business receptions, launches, photoshoots, or corporate gatherings.
• Capacity 200 people standing • Seated 60 people • Exclusive Bar Hire • Monday – Thursday 12noon – 3pm or Monday – Thursday 5pm – 9pm • Personal Service Staff Included • 4 x 42” screen plasma TVs with full Sky sports • Full Bar Service
• Large Selection of wines / champagnes / whiskeys • Finger Food Menu available (including canapés) • 1 or 2 course Lunch / Dinner Menus available • Irish Music Sessions – 2 hour sessions 4 musicians • €400 AV equipment available at separate cost
The impressive granite building housing the Left Bank Bar was for some time part of the Old Central Bank of Ireland. Today this carefully restored building provides an exclusive location for corporate functions, parties and events.
This is a fully equipped live music lounge complete with the best Irish session musicians. A magnificent space offering views over the cobbled streets of Dublin’s Temple Bar below.
This superb venue would suit tour groups
or corporate parties
Capacity 200 people standing
Available 3 – 7pm Monday – Friday
Full bar service
Large selection of menu options
Ideal for Ceilis
please email firstname.lastname@example.org for our selection of menus
- Finger Food and Canopé Menus
- Restaurant Menu optins
- Christmas Dinner Menu
- Carvery Menu
- Bar Menu
- Fine Wine and Champagne Lists
There is no minimum bar spend. Bookings must be garanteed with a credit/debit card, failure to show or cancellation within 24 hours of booking will be charged full hire rate. No credit can be given in any circumstances
Escorted historical city walking tours or personal tour guides
Executive Chauffer driven Limosine pick up and drop off
Organised musical Pub Crawl (info on the pub crawl)
Whiskey Tasting Sessions with expert Whiskey Taster